Saturday, June 27, 2009

The First Month at Sheffield

Wow, in a blink of eye...its been almost a month here in Sheffield, UK. Time really flies uh. One thing for sure, UK is a good place for exercise. We practically walk everywhere and everyday, that's the only transport we have! Not to forget the summer sales shopping at Meadowhall. Everything seems so tempting, like in the shopacholic movie! Argh, control control...

I haven't really found a spirit-filled church nearby yet. Went to one of the traditional churches in Sheffield. Now I get what the "Christian Mind" is all about. No wonder some of my seniors backslided after coming to UK.

I have to keep my focus on God, if not, you wouldn't be surprise that I could backslide too, which I do not want to. I need to get back to Malaysia, to CHC, to cell group...oh ya, thanks to Gordon for the praise n worship songs :)

Here are some glimpse of the events in UK...

YORK



















______________________________________________


CAMBRIDGE








________________________________________________

CLASSES


As you can see...we study hard and also play hard. Hehe...I love my classmates so much :)

I'm loving it, UK...

No comments:

Post a Comment