Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Day at TARC!!!

Today is officially my LAST day at TARC...did not sleep the whole night yesterday, trying my very best to memorise for my final paper.

It is finally...over.

My 4 years in TARC

HP and I studying really hard for our final paper: ED (Econ Development)


Ok lah, not that serious...still boleh tahan after being awake for a few nights.


The guys "mao kai" at Block Q longkang...lagi cham!!!



The AEC James Gang (Nicknamed by Mr Chee)
All happily (I hope) studying for our last and final paper!


Jayson and Mun Thong seriously studying. I bet they can't wait to go for full body spa after exam.



The Three Musketeers (Nicknamed by Mr Chee also)

Esther ~ HP ~ Me


Love you girls heaps!

* * *

So yea, I'm gonna miss college life a lot...already feeling it right now. Quite depressing to part from all my classmates.

Thank you all for always cheering and supporting me in many ways. Thank you (guys) for fetching me here and there to makan and lepak. I'll remember the TRT gang!!!

Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment